Listen to the contributions of our teachers
APOLOGIST AND CHRISTIAN EVANGELIST
For over 24 years, he has also been involved in formal public debates with important Muslim apologists and scholars including Omar Bakri Muhammad, one of the high-profile Islamists often cited by the British media and described as “closely linked to al-Qaeda”.
Smith maintains that a Muslim, after having read all the Islamic Scriptures, the Koran in conjunction with the hadith, tafsire and sira, cannot but become a Salafite, because these texts encourage hatred and violence.
- Jay-Smith - Sconfitta-islam-Pt2 1:08:41
- Jay-Smith - Sconfitta-islam-Pt3 1:21:33
- Jay-Smith - Answering-the-Muslim-Challenge 1:13:03
- Jay-Smith - islam is defeatd 1:07:38
- Jay-Smith - Consigli-di-jay-contro-falsi-dottori 14:44
- Jay-Smith - Muhammad-From-a-Christian-Perspective 41:39
- Jay-Smith - Methodologies-to-work-with-Muslims 49:46
- Jay-Smith - Rivelazioni a confronto 1:01:54
Pastor and Church planter for Presbyterian and Evangelical Reformed Churches
He spent much of his adult life working in the Muslim world, meeting cultures and social customs in North Africa, Egypt, the Middle East and Central, South and East Asia.
Considered one of the leading experts in the Muslim ministry, particularly on internal movements and their impact on cultures, he is director of “Ministry i2” (East Asia) and missiologist of “Advancing Native Missions”.
- Bill Nikides- Islam: Una sfida per la Chiesa 1:53:18